sΓ‘bado, 1 de julho de 2023

I was born in a tropical country but I have been dreaming of wolves, white wolves who friendly aproach me and entrust me with their young!

 #pshychologysts Dear Friends : I was born in a tropical country but I have been dreaming of wolves, white wolves who friendly aproach me and entrust me with their young! I've never seen a real wolf, of any color! But in my dreams I see and interact in my dreams with white wolves! Please send me beautiful pictures of white wolves! ..Non Nos podrΓ‘n quitar la Primavera. Eduardo Galeano -

🚩#saopaulocity πŸš©#EuVivoSP πŸš©#paulistano πŸš©#cosmopolita πŸš© πŸš©#cidadematarazzo πŸš©#rosewood πŸš©#matarazzo #white #wolf #wolves #instagram #instagood #love #like #follow #india #africa #america #europe #china #russia #paquistan #asia #japan #tibet #nepal #treckking #photography #photooftheday #instadaily #likeforlikes #picoftheday #fashion #instalike #beautiful #bhfyp #followforfollowback #likes #art #photo #me #followme #smile #happy #insta #nature #style #life #myself #india #likeforfollow #love

Nenhum comentΓ‘rio: